TOP NEWS

גרעון הוא חטא. אנחנו לא היחידים, אבל אנחנו שואפים להיות הטובים ביותר..

Thursday 18 December 2014

I.G.I.-2: Covert Strike













I.G.I.-2: Covert Strike is a action shooting computer game developed by Innerloop Studios and released by Codemasters in 2003. The game is a stealth-based first person shooter. It is the sequel to Innerloop's Project I.G.I.: I'm Going In. The original, published by Eidos Interactive, offered only single-player play, and no game saves. Covert Strike added multiplayer play and limited save game capability, but the game's many bugs led to poor sales, which contributed to Innerloop's demise. Chris Ryan, a former Special Air Service operative best known for being the lone successful escapee of Bravo Two Zero, served as a consultant to the game.

The game's plot features a rogue Chinese General, "Wu Xing" as the primary antagonist. Xing orchestrates various events (such as armed robbery of advanced prototype technology from the Russian mafia) in order to get electromagnetic pulse (EMP) weaponry on a space rocket that he has launch control over.

The game was banned in China, because it was perceived to damage the Chinese army's image.[1][2]

0 التعليقات: